The Rowan University at Gloucester County College program (RU at GCC) represents a unique partnership between a four-year state university and a leading county college.
The RU at GCC program provides GCC students an efficient and cost-effective pathway to a Rowan University Bachelor’s degree without ever having to leave the Gloucester County College campus. Students may choose from the following degree completion programs:
- B.A. in Law & Justice Studies
- B.A. in Liberal Studies: Humanities/Social Science (with focus areas in Business and Law & Justice)
There are two pathways available through RU at GCC:
- The degree completion pathway is for those who already have their Associate’s degree)
- The four-year plan of study pathway is for those without an Associate’s or just beginning their college education. Those interested in this pathway should contact the RU at GCC Advisor at Rowan@gcc.edu.
Benefits of the RU at GCC Program
- Earn a Bachelor’s degree from Rowan University on the GCC campus you already know.
- No Rowan application form or fee for those admitted to GCC and who submit the RU at GCC Intent to Pursue Form to the RU at GCC Advisor.
- Provided admission conditions are met, students are guaranteed admission into the RU at GCC program of their choice.
- The program provides a 15% discount off of the prevailing on-campus Rowan tuition and fees. Over 2 years, this is a savings of approximately $4,500!
- Combination of face-to-face and online accelerated courses. (Including a free Special introduction to online learning workshop)
- Dedicated RU at GCC Advisor who will work with students on their courses and registration from the moment they are admitted to GCC through to graduation from the Rowan degree program
- Four-year plans of study provided that will:
- Allow you to know your schedule well in advance
- Give you a guaranteed spot in each course (provided enrollment minimums are met)
- Provide an efficient pathway to degree completion without any unnecessary credits or cost