Professional Development at Rowan University consists of professional development in the areas of:
- School District/Teacher Development - Rowan University has a commitment to developing the teachers of tomorrow as well as ensuring that those who are actively teaching continue to hone their skills and knowledge. We offer graduate credit courses, customized in-district support, as well as workshops, seminars and conferences aimed at developing professional educators.
- Business Services - We offer business services to large and small for and not-for-profits, entrepreneurs, and individuals seeking to enhance their competencies and skills. On-site customized training and consultation are also available.
- eLearning - eLearning consists of a comprehensive collection of online, open enrollment self-study and instructor-led courses and certificate programs.
- Grant Projects - Assistance coordinating grant funded programs is also available. If your company or organization is in need of customized training or there is a particular area of interest you would like to explore, please contact us.
- BACB Supervisor Training Workshop - Earn 9.5 CE hours and complete the training program based on the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline.
Contact the Office of Professional Development