The College Engineering was established in 1992 due to the generous gift of $100 million by Mr. Henry Rowan creator of Inductotherm the worldwide leader in induction technology. The College is entering its second decade of graduating engineers who will be at the frontiers of technology and innovation. Our graduates are a new breed of engineer. They have acquired the necessary skills from a Rowan education to be leaders in their fields, entrepreneurially focused in their pursuits and socially driven towards community and global service. As the students are the life's blood of an educational institution, the faculty is at the heart. Our faculty has gained national prominence in both teaching and research. They are renowned as outstanding educators and invest their time and energies in assuring a quality experience at Rowan. Our graduate programs are designed to provide engineers or aspiring engineers with the knowledge and skill required to become leaders in industry and research.
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (M.S.E.)
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (M.S.E.)
- Master of Science in Electrical & Computer Engineering (M.S.E.)
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (M.S.E.)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (M.S.E.)
- Master of Engineering Management – Online