The Rohrer College of Business of Rowan University empowers its students to compete and succeed responsibly in their careers.
Rowan University's business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). To achieve this prestigious accreditation, the business program successfully demonstrated a wide range of quality standards relating to curriculum, faculty resources, admissions, degree requirements, facilities, financial resources, and intellectual climate.
Rowan's Business Program provides a general, well-rounded education in business administration and emphasizes development of set skills such as communication, computing and teamwork. 50 percent of all business courses are taught in the evening to serve non-traditional students. The 32 full-time faculty teach 86 percent of the sections. Adjunct professors enrich selected courses with practical, hands-on knowledge in their areas of expertise. On average, students admitted to the Rowan MBA program in academic year 2011/2012 had a 501 GMAT score and a 3.25 undergraduate GPA.
The MBA program at Rowan is one of the most affordable AACSB accredited programs in the region. The following formats specializations are available:
- Master of Business Administration – Online
- Master of Business Administration On-campus (No Specialization)
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- Master of Business Administration: Finance
- Master of Business Administration: Management
- Master of Business Administration: Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- Master of Business Administration: Supply Chain and Logistical Systems
The certificate programs are perfect for those who possess an MBA and want to further augment their knowledge and credential in one of the following areas:
Not yet ready for an MBA programs but want to get your feet wet with graduate-level business courses? Enroll in one of the following certificate programs: