The College of Graduate & Continuing Education (CGCE) is Rowan University's vehicle to reach out and serve the needs of the adult student population. Our students include college graduates pursuing graduate or doctoral studies, returning college students pursuing the completion of a baccalaureate degree, employees/employers seeking professional development, and life-long learners looking for personal enrichment. The college places foremost emphasis on making quality education accessible, convenient, and affordable by using delivery modes that address the vast range of adult student needs and preferences. In partnership with Rowan’s other seven academic colleges, CGCE currently offers over 40 master’s level programs (including specializations), approximately 25 graduate-level certificate programs, 12 post-baccalaureate programs or endorsements, 2 doctoral/specialist programs, and 3 undergraduate degree completion programs as well as 5 dual Bachelor/Master degrees (4+1).
The College of Graduate & Continuing Education facilitates access to the following Rowan University offerings:
- Graduate Education (including post-baccalaureate and doctoral) – Programs/courses are available:
- Face-to-face, 16 weeks, and held on one of Rowan’s main campuses both full-time and part-time
- Online, hybrid, or off-site, at an accelerated pace or in some combination of the aforementioned
- Undergraduate Degree Completion – Programs/courses are available online, hybrid, off-site, Saturday, in an accelerated timeline or in some combination of these.
- All Rowan University summer and intersession courses.
- Professional development and personal enrichment non-credit courses, workshops, and seminars.